Welcome to Faithology Religion Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Priest God

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

i belieave in a god that was a priest that went thrue hell on earth more or less he has a kingdom in the afterlife thats a heavon & a hell in the same kingdom white candles are to be burned to the prieast god its my religon any way thought id rev it to you all to see what u think

Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

What religion is this again?

Etu Malku IIIĀ° MHD

Herald of the Dawn

BlackSolaris

BlackSolaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

What religion is this again?

Seems a nice story to begin a new one. Do we also need to go from door to door to preach to people or we just print a bunch of fliers and hang them around to attract more people? Because this religions seems pretty bizarre.

alexqueiros

alexqueiros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I think this could be a new religion. How about we call it Faithology?

liowkc

liowkc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Much of the same old thing.  Isn't Peter the first pope after being crucified?  What's new?

Parker

Parker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

It sounds a little bit like Christianity, but I'm not sure. Jesus was a rabbi though. One could say that he went through hell on Earth. Jesus supposedly talking about a kingdom.

Anyway, welcome to Faithology!

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." --Lao Tzu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users