Welcome to Faithology Religion Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kingdom Of The Priest God

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

i pray to a god that was a selebut priest. on earth the religon is about nature & the respect of it. aswell as human rights when it comes to suffering. or ''choices socially or personal ''should be made by the person that has to live that life not others  ''white candles'' are to be burnt to him or prayer should be said. a good god definetly id hope to bring others to whoreship my god thats y i reverend him. to whoreship for earthly gain aswell is to the prieast god religon

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

''kingdomists'' whould be a good name of the denomination

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

aswell the ''mars moon phobos'' is like a ''rune stone'' to the priest god more of a relm really  the priest god has like heavon & hell

in the same place personal hells tourment floors and meat saws & meat hooks we aswell belieave in basic human rights

nature & the respect there of it humanitaryinism social choices & privledges uknow the person who whoreships should consider

there selfs to be important as ''kingdomists'' more or less

R. Paradon

R. Paradon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • LocationThailand

Perhaps this could be a good concept if I even had a clue of what you are talking about.  :wacko:

If I make one person smile or feel better every day then I have done my job as a human.

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

there are over 20,000 to 50,000 members in the kingdomist / k.j.v. faith ''there both the same.''  working in this country to date i listed our belieafs obove

thrd

thrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

k.j.v. means k.nights of j.ustified v.andetas were an antigovernment anti psyciatric drone

religus & political group any one can join it just belieave

sidney

sidney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
You consider a "selebut priest" as a God? I wonder what has made you think that he's God?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users