Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:16 PM
To achieve our mission of increased religious understanding, we are committed to providing:
1) Completely unbiased and accurate information on all major world religions
2) Well-written content accessible to beginners and experts alike
3) Innovative, user-friendly tools that aid in exploring the world's beliefs
Faithology.com was created in 2010 when founder Brandon Marling set out to build the leading educational resource for religious information. To that end, we have assembled a team of professional writers, researchers, and programmers with a wide range of religious and academic backgrounds in order to ensure the neutrality, accuracy, and quality of our content.
We are currently looking for talented and experienced writers and researchers, with a background in religious studies, to join our team. To be considered for a position with Faithology, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate excellent writing and researching skills.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate basic computer and Internet competency.
- Candidates must be personable, flexible, creative, and dependable.
- Candidates must possess flawless communication skills.
- Candidates must be searching for a long-term position with Faithology.
- Above all, candidates must demonstrate continuous enthusiasm and motivation about our company and mission.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- In-depth research of the worlds many religions, faiths, and beliefs.
- Presentation of all research in a well-structured, encyclopedia-like manner.
This is a contract position. Upon hiring, work can be completed anywhere you have computer and Internet access. We operate on a Monday through Friday workweek. Work is submitted every Friday for direction and editing.
This position is part time.
We request that all applicants provide the following:
To be considered for the position, you MUST email the following requested materials to email@example.com. Any applications with missing material will not be considered.
1. An updated copy of your resume
2. A sample of writing, preferably one that shows research capabilities
3. Please research and write an “Introduction to Scientology.” Keep in mind that we are looking for writers who are capable of writing in an academic, encyclopedia-like style. Please keep this introduction under two pages in length.
4. Answers to the following questions:
- What can you bring to our team?
- What sets you apart? Tell us more about you.
Phone interviews will be conducted upon further review of writing samples and resumes. Further job requirements and expectations will be explained during these phone interviews.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, and we look forward to hearing from you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users